Saturday 16 February 2013

Girls By Anonymous West Campus



I’m a fifteen year old boy, yet like most other males I don’t understand what its like to be a girl. I understand that girls go through struggles that boys couldn’t even imagine. Girls have so much to worry about from the day they’re born until that very day they die; and yet the female is so under appreciated. I don’t understand why boys treat girls with so little respect sometimes, when a female is the reason he is alive at that very moment and is probably the reason he has food to eat.  From personal experiences it is my mother who’s always been there to cheer me up when I’m down or take me to the doctors when I’ve been ill. 

So why do boys cheat on girls?
So why do boys play girls?
So why do boys abuse girls?
So why do boys manipulate girls?
So why do boys use girls?

I’m not really sure. But what I do know is that if my partner carries our child within her body for nine whole months restricting her from flying in an aeroplane or consuming alcohol, she deserves to be treated like a queen. 






No comments:

Post a Comment