Saturday 16 February 2013

The Most Significant Person in My Life By Jenny Le North Campus



Throughout my life I have met many wonderful people who are lovely, helpful and supportive and also have been a part of making me into the person I am today – like most of my family and friends. 

But besides those people there is one other person who no one can replace and who I would describe as my world.

She is a person I very much love from the bottom of my heart and has been a part of my life ever since I was born. That person is my mum. Without her I wouldn’t be here in this world today. She has taught, loved and cared for me ever since I came into this world. She has worked very hard to provide for us and give us – her six children – a good life. And she has done this by herself. 

Although her English is not very good, she will still sit beside me when I am doing my homework and encourage me. She makes sure all her children are neatly dressed and tidy and have done their homework before we leave for school. She has always been polite to everyone, especially teachers and she teaches us to have respect for older people. 

All through my life journey so far she has been beside me to encourage, help and support me and I know that whatever happens next she will always be there for me. My mum has not just been beside me but she has also done absolutely everything she could to provide a good life for me. My mum is not just my mum, but she is also my best friend, my teacher and a person I call a hero. 



No comments:

Post a Comment